Monday, May 21, 2007

Week #3


Thing #5 I had no idea that sites like Flickr even existed. What an amazing technology that helps shrink the world even that much more.
I had a hard time figuring out how to get this picture into my blog. The picture I wanted wouldn't let me post. Then I figured out that there are certain categories for pictures and I needed to find one that would allow copying. I found this one on the Creative
Commons section of Flickr. It is called "Books, books everywhere and not a drop to..." by Alieeny Beaney.
I do want to explore creating an account and posting my own pictures.

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Nice stack of books. What did you first search for on Flickr? Books or libraries? Tons of both!

As you learned in THING #1, this whole course is a modification of Helene Blowers' Learning 2.0 course, thanks to a Creative Commons License. What a fine concept.

rob said...

Yeah, it is a challenge to learn how to put in an image the first time! I admire those that have the patience and time to do it in every post! I'm enjoying reading the things you are posting. Keep on blogging!
Rob